PROGRESS UPDATE: Friday 28th December 2012.
EMOTION: Nervous but happy.
WHY: Happy with how much revision I’ve done, but nervous that I’ll look back on this week and consider it insufficient.
CURRENT REVISION COMPLETED: Jekyll & Hyde Activity sheets; Bitesize Chemistry revision; Biology Progress sheet; German Writing transcript; 3 Of Mice & Men mind-maps; and reviewing Of Mice & Men notes.
MOMENTS OF JOY: Watching Outnumbered and seeing the parents squirm in the face of the norovirus; grinning from earlobe to earlobe at Jenna Louise-Coleman’s (the Doctor’s new companion in the Christmas special) wittiness and humour; finally recognsing the tune and lyrics to “Call Me Maybe”; seeing Miranda back in form; laughing at Artemis Fowl; and so much karaoke!
GREATEST MOMENT SO FAR: Boxing Day. Playing charades. My role: Dancer. My clues: Gangnam Style & Macarena! Oppa Gangnam Style! Heeey Macarena!
BIGGEST MOMENT(S) OF ANNOYANCE SO FAR: Karen seldom appearing in the Outnumbered Xmas Special.
BIGGEST SHOCK SO FAR: Seeing (and hearing) Ben from Outnumbered all grown-up!
FINISHING SENTENCE: Craziest cracker of a Christmas.
- What is the last crossword clue Leonard gives to the High IQ Sperm Bank Receptionist?
- What cereal does Sheldon eat when he’s in a good mood?
- What did Sheldon apparently scream standing behind a tree in the paintball match?
- Why did Sheldon want to hold a costume meeting?
- Name the four costumes the nerds wear to the Halloween Party.
- Name the three lines (in English) Sheldon says to the Chinese university students.
- What colour is Sheldon’s spot in Penny’s apartment?
- What was the first thing Raj did in the Mars Rover control room?
- What did Stephanie diagnose Sheldon with?
- Name the two presents Leonard and Penny give each other on Christmas Day.
- What does Nowitzki ask Sheldon to do?
- What colour paint does Penny accidentally shoot onto Sheldon’s spot?
- What two events did Sheldon miss while at the North Pole?
- What stresses Sheldon out most of all?
- What’s the last game Sheldon gives to the policeman when telling him the list of games that had been stolen from him?
- What does Sheldon use to change Penny’s personality?
- Which two celebrities does Sheldon have restraining orders from?
- Why do you hardly ever see Penny standing up at the beginning of Season 4?
- Who does Amy Farrah Fowler have a brief crush on?
- What two tests do Raj and Howard come up with to determine which one of them is ‘Rat Man’?
- Name the odd one out of Sheldon’s cats.
- Why is he called that?
- What does Sheldon yell, winning his team the University Paintballing Trophy?
- How does Leonard get on the Wall of Heroes in the comic book store?
- What BBC TV series does Sheldon suggest Leonard and Penny watch during a blackout?