In these times of exam pressure and revision stress, 6 o’clock every weekday truly has been a sanctuary for me over the Christmas holiday. So just as a one-off, I’m reviving my Big Bang Theory Quote posts to give a quote that I can’t believe I’ve missed out on, especially since it’s from a particularly interesting episode where we discover just how boldly Howard can go when it comes to dating women.
Howard: Watch this, it’s really cool. Call Leonard Hofstadter.
Howard’s phone: Did you say “Call Helen Boxleitner”?
Howard: NO. CALL LEONARD HOFSTADTER.
Howard’s phone: Did you say, “Call Temple Beth Sader“?
Howard: NO. CALL–
Leonard: Here, let me try. Call McFlono McFloonyloo. (He laughs.)
Howard’s phone: Calling Rajesh Koothrappali. (Raj’s eyes widen in disbelief. His phone rings).
Raj: Oh! That’s very impressive…and a little racist.
Live long and prosper! 😀
- You can recite about 20 lines from the Big Bang Theory off by heart.
- You can recite the line given by the sponsors of the Big Bang Theory on E4 off by heart.
- You do ‘spock-fives’ with your friends.
- You constantly incorporate the word “Bazinga” into your life.
- You know the rules to ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock”
- You know the names of ten or more Big Bang Theory writers.
- You can recite the theme tune off by heart.
- You incorporate Big Bang Theory quotes into your life.
- You can detect a Big Bang Theory reference when somebody gives one when they speak.
- You can sing Soft Kitty off by heart.
You know you are the king/queen of Big Bang Theory geeks when you can sing Soft Kitty with another Big Bang Theory geek…AS A ROUND!